We have a car park on site to the rear of the apartments charged at
£10.00 per day. Parking spaces are subject to availability, please contact us in advance to reserve.
Driving From the South
- Enter Newcastle along the A189 at Wakenshaw Junction
- Turn right at the lights then left onto Waterloo Street
- Follow Waterloo St along and it becomes Thornton St
- We are located at the very top of Thornton Street
Driving From the North
- At Two Lonnen roundabout take the 2nd exit onto West Road A186
- Turn right onto A189 (Gateshead South)then left onto Westmorland Road
- Take first left onto Waterloo St and follow till end (becomes Thornton St)
- We are located at the end of the street
Newcastle International Airport is 13km from the city centre and served by frequent scheduled services from across the UK and Europe.
Getting from the Airport by Metro
The Metro departs from the Airport Station approximately every 12 – 15 minutes and takes you directly to Newcastle Central in less than 30 minutes, it is then just a 5 minute walk to the apartments.
Getting from the Airport by Taxi
Journeys typically take 20 minutes and cost from £17.
On the main East Coast line from London to Edinburgh and with services to Manchester, Sheffield and beyond, Newcastle has excellent rail connections. Newcastle Central Station is situated on Neville Street which is less than 5 minutes walk from PREMIER SUITES.
National Express is located at St. James Boulevard, a 5-minute walk.
Metro & Bus
The smartest and most environmentally friendly way to travel around
Newcastle apart from on foot is by using our fantastic public transport
system. Great bus services link all areas of the city and the Metro is
the easiest and greenest way to travel. The Nexus website
has information on public transport services or call 0191 2020747. We
have a wide range of timetables, walking and cycling maps available at
Bringing or hiring a bike, we can store your bike free of charge here at the apartments – please ask for details.